NOW AVAILABLE FOR LEASE:
COMMERCIAL SPACE FOR GROCERY AND CAFÉ or other commercial use
213 West King Street, LANCASTER
Storefront and Storeroom with Display Windows 1,500 SF
Storeroom / Office / Work Space Adjoining 510 SF
Storeroom / Office / Work Space Adjoining 1,035 SF
Total Ground Floor Space 3,045 SF
Full Concrete Basement Beneath for Utility / Storage Included
Revitalization continues on West King and YOU can be part of it !
All, or portions, of the space can be leased at affordable rates to be negotiated. Already city-approved for occupancy and commercial food service.
Tell us about your business plans and we’ll work with you to help it happen. Financing incentives and build-out assistance for qualified tenant.
Contact: Community Design Works, Inc. at 717-393-1639 or email KINGSTREET@CHPartners.net.
- Exterior storefront restored and newly-painted.
- Interior recently renovated for Grocery-Café Use.
- Beautiful historic maple flooring throughout ground floor.
- Rare, restored historic chestnut interior storefront, original c. 1912.
- City Health Bureau-approved sinks, grease trap, hot water supply.
- 220 V electrical circuits in place for food prep and sales. 200 amp service.
- Heating, Air Conditioning, High-efficiency Hot Water systems installed.
- Refrigerated Storage: 2 Display Coolers, 1 Freezer – Included.
- Phone and Internet-ready.
- Fluorescent ceiling lights, pendant fixtures, ceiling fans, with multiple-switching.
- Code-compliant bathroom with toilet and sink in place and operable.
Business Could Open within DAYS – Use and Occupancy Approvals Already in Place:
- City Health Bureau, Zoning, Building and Fire Code Occupancy Approved
- for commercial food service. City Permits Obtained and in Hand.
- Just Steps from – Lancaster Central Market, Fulton Opera House,Convention Center, Millersville University’s Ware Center,
- More than 200 Residential Households on Block,
- Numerous Downtown Restaurants and Cafés,
- Incoming New Supermarket on Block – Summer 2013
- Keystone building of the new West King Revitalization District
- Curbside Loading Zone on King Street Frontage
- Main City Thoroughfare – High-Vehicular and Pedestrian Traffic Location
- Design assistance and construction project delivery for further build-out available for qualified committed tenant, 2 or 3 year lease preferred, others considered.
- Café and Market expansion plans ready for city permit and construction for qualified committed tenant.
- Financing Assistance and Incentives for qualified committed tenant.
- Private Off-Street Spaces available at rear thru Owner-Operator.
- Plenty of metered curbside parking.