The Work We Do
Community Heritage Partners uses architecture, planning, urban design, historic preservation, and real estate strategies to develop innovative design solutions and find new active uses for under-utilized properties and older buildings, so these older structures can generate new revenue, provide a reasonable return on investment, grow the local tax base, strengthen property values, and continuously improve local quality of life.
An ever-improving and appreciating building stock is KEY to community success, because it adds safety, comfort, energy efficiency, livability, and economic sustainability, as well as more life and new investment. Without these, cities, towns, and villages are always at risk of backsliding.
We also work at the larger scale of districts, neighborhoods, and communities, to recommend improvements in community and economic development policy and procedures that will encourage and support individual property improvements.
Always working closely and collaboratively with our clients, we produce plans and studies to analyze project development feasibility, as well as fund-raising visualization graphics, and full architectural plans for project pricing, budget development, bidding/negotiations, and construction.
We emphasize design innovation, interpretative historic preservation, and downtown revitalization in all our work, and provide the full complement of design and technical professional services necessary to produce value-added, timely, and financially feasible architectural results.
- Downtown revitalization.
- Historic real estate redevelopment, including Investment Tax Credit projects.
- Renovation and new construction project planning, public approvals, architectural, urban design, and project execution.
- Public market and farmers market planning, design, and management guidance.
- Neighborhood improvements planning, design, and execution.
- Historic district, heritage site planning, interpretative plans, full architectural services from project concept thru construction.